Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Placing a booking request implies that the Saudiair.co.uk Terms & Conditions have been read and accepted.
Six easy steps to make a reservation with Saudiair.co.uk
- Use our search a flight facility to select flights based on your requirements.
- Select flight and class that suits you.
- After selecting the flight, please click the "book" button to proceed to the booking page. Fill in all the details that are required in the booking form. Ensure the names provided for booking are as per passport.
- Submit your booking request. Our travel consultant will confirm your booking within 24 working hours.
- Your ticket will be issued within 48hrs once the payment has been received in full. You will be then informed of your E-tickets code after your ticket is issued.
- Most of the tickets are E-tickets and sent via emails, on request we can send ticket prints on UK address.
For payments, we can send you bank account details of company, you can pay with debit or credit card over the phone or you can request a payment link on email. Note: - all the payments are taken under the ticketing facility of Cheap Flight House Ltd ATOL Number: 11056 & IATA Number: 91284524 our Registered bank is Barclays in UK. We accept all major credit and debit cards. 3rd party payments:- these payments are on behalf of traveller, like MR. XYZ is traveling and MR. ABC is making payment with card. In this scenario we will ask for the following details
- Sign authorization form for payment
- Copy of card front and back
- Copy of valid id
- Copy of address proof (utility bill, bank statement)
- Authorization code of transaction or exact amount verification from your bank
Note:- credit card payments will be charged with following ratio
Visa/master credit card + 2.5%, Amex 4%.
Passengers shall arrive at the airport 90-60 minutes before the departure and check-in with valid ID. Airlines will cease check-in 45 minutes before the departure time.
Cancelled bookings will incur a cancellation fee. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking regardless of whether the service is used. In the event of cancellation, we will calculate the cancellation fee as per example below:
Every issued ticket has its own terms and conditions according to the policy of airlines. Ask your travel consultant at the time of booking about the flight change policy. Date change fee of airlines are calculated according to the availability, incase if the original booked class is not available for new dates, then the difference of fare will be added on top. We charge 25GBP as admin fee for processing your changes.
Passengers should hold the valid ID to check-in. The name and ID No. provided on the booking order must be the same as the one on the valid ID. Losses caused by inaccurate information are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
Air tickets booked with Saudiair.co.uk do not include aviation accident insurance. Passengers can purchase the insurance themselves.
People requiring wheel chairs are required to produce a certificate issued by a hospital to certify the fact. Failure to provide a certificate will prevent the passenger from boarding the flight with your wheelchair. E-tickets are not available for infants and infant cannot occupy a separate seat.